Object: Information about the treatment of Your personal data, in compliance with the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 about personal data protection
We inform you that, to accomplish the agreement relation with You under way, our Company is in possession of data on your person collected verbally, directly or through third persons, which are to be considered personal data according to law decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 (the so-called Privacy Code).
The above-mentioned provisions establishes that those who treat personal data must inform the interested subject about which data are treated and some elements qualifying the treatment, that must be carried out with correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting Your privacy and Your rights.
Therefore, according to the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
Nature of the treated data
We treat data as names, address, fiscal data and economic data needed accomplish to the contract with your company.
We do not hold any data which can be qualified as “sensitive” or “judicial” according to the art. 4, c.1 , of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Purpose of treatment
Your data are treated according to the contract needs and to the consequent accomplishment of legal and fiscal obligations as well as to allow an effective management of the financial and trade relations. The data will be treated for the whole duration of the contract and also after in order to fulfil law obligations and for administrative and trade purposes.
The treatment of data is carried out using tools and procedures suitable to ensure security and privacy and it can be performer also employing paper supports and electronic tools.
Obligation or faculty to provide data and consequences for a possible refusal
Regarding the data we have to know, in order to comply with law obligations, regulations and community norms, in other words obligations provided by Authorities legitimated by law and supervisory and control bodies, if you do not provide them we will be unable to establish or proceed with the relation, since these data are necessary to accomplish the contract. Concerning the data that we are not obliged to know, if you do not provide them, we will evaluate it from time to time and we will take a decision depending on the importance that the no provided requested data have for us we will take.
Communication and dissemination
I Vostri dati non verranno da noi "diffusi", con tale termine intendendosi il darne conoscenza a soggetti indeterminati in qualunque modo, anche mediante la loro messa a disposizione o consultazione.
I Vostri dati potranno invece essere da noi "comunicati", con tale termine intendendosi il darne conoscenza ad uno o più soggetti determinati, nei seguenti termini:
- Internal subjects of our Company who are in charge to treat your data and in particular the people in charge of the Administration Dept., the Trade Office and the Warehouse;
- Subjects that can have access to data in force of the law, regulations or community provisions within the limits provided by these norms;
- Subjects that need to have access to your data for auxiliary purposes to the relation between You and us within the limits that are strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks entrusted to them, such as banks and forwarders.
- Subjects who are our consultants within the limits to carry out their task at our Company, upon our engagement letter imposing the privacy and security obligation in the treatment of Your data.
We list here-below part of the art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in order to remind you that you can exercise the following rights with regards to us:
- To obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data about You, even if not already registered, and the communication of them and their origin in an intelligible way, the purposes and the methods of the treatment and the logic applied if the data are treated with electronic tools;
- To obtain the erasure, the anonymization or blocking of the data, whose storage is not necessary for the purpose of the data collection and treatment;
- To obtain the upgrade, rectification and the integration of Your data;
- To be opposed, totally or partly, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of personal data about You, eve if related to the purpose of the collection.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights You can contact the person in charge appointed by us in compliance with the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, who is Mr. Franco Picchi, these are his contact details: telephone 0541331627, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, mail address at our Company’s head office.
Data Controller and people in charge of the treatment
The data controller of the treatment of Your personal data is Metalcarrelli srl whose personal data are indicated in the head of this letter.
Mr. Franco Picchi